Phone: +65 9484 9067
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Supervision, Swinburne University of Technology
- Master of Arts in Counselling, TCA College
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling, The University of Wales
- Bachelor of Social Science (Applied Counselling and Community Works)
- Registered Counsellor with Singapore Association of Counselling
A qualified Clinical Supervisor, Rose holds a rich experience in counselling clients from diverse backgrounds and handles issues that include trauma, anxiety, depression, addiction, existential and grief and loss. Her clientele list comprises of individual and families of all ages.
With special interest in emotional injuries and trauma, Rose’s approach to counselling is strength-based and emotion-focused. She is trained in variety of framework such as Emotion Focused Therapy, Narrative Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy, Solution-focused Brief Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Transactional Analysis, which she integrates according to the client’s need.
Language: Fluent in English and Malay, Conversant in Bahasa Indonesia
Registered Counsellor and Clinical Member with Singapore Association for Counselling
International Member of Australian Counselling Association
Counselling Sessions are by Appointment Only