- Doctor of Psychology (2020-2024)
- Masters Degree in Professional Counselling, Singapore
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling, University of Wales, UK
- Clinical Supervisor, Australian Counselling Association, UK 2017
- Occupational Testing Competency Level A & B, British Psychological Society
Dealing mostly withAdults, Couples, Parents, Teenagers, Children
- Singapore Association for Counselling, Singapore
- Australian Association for Counselling, Australia
- International Association for Counselling, Europe
- British Psychological Society, UK RQTU Member
- Association for Training on Trauma and Attachment in Children, USA
Marriage, Relationships, Infidelity, Divorce, Seperation, Abortion, Parenting, Communication issues, Depression, Grief, Suicidal tendencies, Anger Management, Behavioural Modification, Emotional Management, Anxiety and Panic Attacks, Addictions, Gender and Sexuality, Trauma, etc
Sam is a caring counsellor having an extensive background experience in managing people as a Regional HR professional. He can empathize with individuals whilst retaining an objective and realistic approach to their treatment and therapy.
Sam believes that there is no ‘one size fit for all’ approach in Psychotherapy and takes an Integrative or eclectic approach combining the best of counseling theories in his practice. He can create a comfortable, non-judgmental environment for his clients in a non-directive way. He believes family relationships are an important factor in psychological health by seeking to address issues not only as individuals, but also as people in relationships.
Sam’s focus has been on Families and Children, dealing with Couples, Individuals, Teenagers and Children addressing issues of Marriage, Depression, Anger, Anxiety, Behavior, Abuse, Addiction, Disorders, Trauma, Bereavement, etc.
Sam can provide comprehensive assessments of clients on which appropriate counselling interventions are made, if not recommendations for referral to other healthcare professionals are given.
Sam is comfortable working and communicating with people from all backgrounds irrespective of race, nationality and gender.